（2） 元音字母a, e, i (y), o, u 在重读音节中的读音
（5） 常见的辅音字母组合在单词中的基本读音，如：th, sh, ch等
black, class, flag, glass, plane, sleep, bright, cry, sky, small, speak, star, street, split, spring, screen, programme, quiet.
table, people, uncle, single, middle, little, parcel, basin, cousin, often, seven
（6） there be句型
1． 社会交往（social communications）
How are you?
How are you doing?
Please say hello to your parents.
Please give my love/best wishes to Lucy.
B. Hi !
Fine. thanks, and you?
Very well, thank you.
*Just so so.
A. My name is Jim.
I'm a student.
I'm from England.
This is Mr./Mr./Miss/ Ms Brown.
I'd like you to meet Bob.
*May I introduce Professor Jeff Brown?
How do you do?
Nice/Glad/ Pleased to meet(see) you.
* May I introduce Professor Jeff Brown?
How do you do?
Nice / Glad / Pleased to meet (see) you.
(3)告别 (Farewells )
A. Good-bye / Bye / Bye--bye.
See you later / then / tomorrow / soon.
I am sorry I have to go now.
* I am afraid I must be leaving now.
B. Good--bye / Bye / Bye--bye.
See you later / then / tomorrow / soon.
(4)感谢 (Thanks )
A. Thank you (very much).
Thanks a lot.
Thank you for your help.
It's very kind / nice of you.
* I appreciate your help.
B. It's a pleasure.
* My pleasure.
That's OK / all right.
You' re welcome.
* Don' t mention it.
I' m sorry.|
Excuse me, please.
I beg your pardon.
I' m sorry for losing your book.
I' m sorry to interrupt you.
I' m sorry (that) l' m late.
B. That's OK.
It's a1l right.
It doesn't matter.
* Forget it.
A. Wou1d you like to go for a walk?
You must come to dinner with us.
May l invite you to dinner?
What / How about having a swim?
O Thank you.
I' d like that, thanks.
Yes, I' d love to.
That would be very nice.
② No, thank you.
It's very nice of you, but my mother is ill.
I' d love to, but I' m afraid I have no time.
I' m sorry I can' t. What about another time?
(7 )请求允许 (Asking for permission )
A. May I come in?
Can / Could I use your telephone?
* Is it all right if I sit here?
* I wonder if I could smoke here.
Would / Do you mind if I open the window?
B. ① Yes, please.
+ Please do.
That's all right.
Of course, you can.
+ Go ahead, please.
② I' m sorry, it ) s not allowed.
I' m afraid not.
You' d better not.
* It's not allowed.
* I' m sorry, but you can smoke in the next room.
(8) 祝愿和祝贺 (Expressing wishes and congratulations)
A. Have a good day / time!
Have a good journey / trip!
Best wishes to you. -
Happy New Year!
* Wish you all the success!
B. Thank you.
. You, too.
The same to you.
(9)提供帮助 (Offering help)
A. Do you want me to clean the room?
Can I help you?
Would you like me to help you?
What can I do for you?
Let me take your bags.
B. ① Yes, please.
Thank you. That would be nice / fine.
Thank you for your (the) help.
② No, thanks / thank you.
Thank you all the same.
That's very kind of you, but I can manage it myself.
(10) 约会 (Making appointments )
A. Will you be free tomorrow?
Do you have time this afternoon?
How about tomorrow morning?
When / Where shall we meet?
Could we meet at 4: 30?
Let's make it 4: 30.
* What time is convenient for you?
* I'd 1ike to make an appointment with Mr. Jones.
B. ① Yes, I'll be free then.
All right. See you then.
② I'm afraid I have no time then.
Sorry, I won't be free then. But I'll be free tomorrow.
(11 ) 打电话 (Making telephone calls )
A. Hello! May I speak to Tom?
Hello! I'd like to speak to Mr. Green.
Is that Liu Ying speaking?
Extension six two two six, please.
Can I leave a message?
I'll call back later / again.
I'll ring him / her up again.
B. Hello! This is Mary speaking.
Hello, who is this?
Hold the line, please.
Just a moment, please.
Hello, who's speaking?
Sorry. He / She isn't here right now.
Can I take a message?
Sorry. I can't hear you.
The line is bad / busy.
I couldn't get through.
Sorry, I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
A. Would you like something to eat / drink?
What would you like (to have) ?
Would you like some more fish?
Help yourself to some fish.
* Which do you prefer, rice or noodles?
* What would you like to drink, tea or coffee?
B. ① Yes, I'd like a drink.
I'd like rice and chicken.
Just a little, please.
Can I have some more soup?
It's so delicious. Thank you.
*I prefer noodles to rice.
I like green tea.
② No, thank you. I've had enough.
I'm full, thank you*
* It's very delicious, but I can't eat any more.
(l3) 就医 (Seeing the doctor)
A. What's the matter?
What seems to be the trouble?
DO you have a fever?
How long have you felt like this?
It's nothing serious.
Take this medicine three times a day.
You'll be all right / well soon.
* Give up smoking and keep on taking more exercises.
B. I have a headache / cough / fever.
I feel terrible / bad / horrible / awful.
I don't feel well.
I've got a pain here.
It hurts here.
* I don't feel like eating.
I can't sleep well.
A. Can / May I help you?
What can I do for you?
How many / much would you like?
What color / size / kind would you like?
What about this one?
Here's your change.
B. I want / I'd like a pair of shoes.
How much is it / are they?
May I try it on?
It's too big / small.
Sorry, it's too expensive.
Do you have any other colors / sizes / kinds?
Two and a half kilos / pounds, please.
That's fine. I'll take it.
Just have a look.
Well, I'll think about it.
(15) 问路(Asking the way)
A. Excuse me. Where's the washroom?
Can you tell me how to get to the Post office?
Excuse me. Which bus goes to World Park?
Excuse me. Which is the way to the Bank of China?
Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the station, please?
How can l get to No. 4 Middle School?
B. to It's over there.
It's about 400 meters from here.
Go down this street until you see the tall red building.
Turn right / left at the first / second crossing / corner.
You can't miss it.
You can take bus No. 103.
You'd better take a taxi
② Sorry. I don't know. I'm a stranger here.
(16)谈论天气 (Talking about weather)
A. What's the weather like today?
How's the weather in Beijing?
What a cold / hot day today!
It's a nice / fine / beautiful / horrible day today.
B. It's sunny / cloudy / windy / rainy / snowy / foggy.
It's getting cool / cold / warm / hot.
(17) 语言交际困难 (Language difficulties in communication)
I beg your pardon?
I don't understand.
Sorry, I can't follow you.
* Cou1d you say that again, please?
* Could you repeat that, please?
Can you speak more slowly, please?
* What do you mean by killing time?
How do you say... in English?
I don't know how to say that in English.
I don't know the word in English.
How do you spe1l it, please?
I'm sorry I only know a little English.
(18) 提醒注意 (Reminding and warning)
Don't forget your raincoat.
Remember to lock the door.
* Make sure that all the windows are closed.
Mind your head/step!
Look out !
(19) 劝告 (Advice)
You'd better go to see the doctor.
You should listen to and read English everyday.
You need to buy a Chinese-English dictionary.
* If I were you, I'd phone him now.
Don't rush / hurry/ push.
Please stand in line.
(20) 建议 (Suggestions)
Let's go and have a 1ook.
* Should we go now?
What / How about a picnic this Sunday?
Why don't you buy a computer?
Why not go to a movie?
1. 个人情况 (Personal information)
(l) lndividua1 data (name, age, date of birth, place of birth, telephone number, address, postal code, e--mail address, ID number, etc. ) (5 )
(2) Family data (name, age, relationship, etc. ) (5) (8)
(3) Schoo1 data (school, grade, class, teacher, etc. ) (5)
(4) Data uses(fil1ing out forms and app1ications, etc. ) (5 ) (8)
(5) Jobs and career (office worker, worker, teacher, doctor, farmer, driver, official, etc. ) (5)
2. 家庭、朋友与周围的人 (Family, friends and people around)
(1) Family and relatives (grandparents, parents, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin, son, daughter, etc. ) (5) (8)
(2) Friends (close neighbor, schoo1mate, c1assmate, roommate, team-mate, etc. ) (5 ) (3) Other peop1e ( neighbor, local shopkeeper, teacher, colleague, etc. ) (5) (8)
3. 周围的环境(Personal environments )
(1 ) Kinds of homes(apartment, house, dormitory, etc. ) (5 ) (8)
(2) Rooms in homes (bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc. ) (5) (8)
(3) Furniture & home items (table, chair, sofa, desk, bed, television, etc. ) (5 ) (8)
(4) Schools (classroom, playground, hall, computer room, office, etc. ) (5 )
(5) Outside (grocery store, book shop, clothing store, market bank, library, museum, cinema, theater, park, road, etc. ) (5)(8)
4. 日常活动(Daily routines)
(1 ) Getting ready (time for school, playing, bed) (5)
(2) Dressing, brushing teeth, washing hands and face, taking a shower, etc. (5 )
(3) Eating (breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner) (5) (8)
(4) Daily chores (tidying, sweeping, doing dishes, cooking) (5) (8)
(5) Homework (reading, writing, studying, etc. ) (5) (8)
(6) Family time (watching television, going out, visiting, etc. ) (5)
5. 学校生活(School lire)
(1) School building (classroom, office, library, washroom, etc. )(5)
(2) School organization (grade, class, subject, break, schedule, etc. ) (5 ) (8)
(3) People (teacher, classmate, schoolmate, c1eaner, etc. ) (5)
(4) Subjects (Chinese, math, Eng1ish, geography, history, etc. )(5 )
(5) Activities (sports, extra--curricular invo1vement, trip, etc. ) (5) (8 )
(6) Instructions (Please listen, read, get into groups, act, etc. ) (5)(8)
(7) Educational methods (preview, review, discuss, presentation, summary) (5 ) (8)
6. 兴趣与爱好 (Interests and hobbies)
(1 ) Lessons (music, dance, acting, sport, etc. ) (5) (8)
(2) Games (physical games, computer games, sports, etc. ) (5 ) (8)
(3) Hobbies (collecting stamps, coins, dolls, etc. ) (5) (8)
(4) Reading (books, newspapers, comics, etc. ) (5 ) (8)
(5) Cultural events (film, theatre, concert, opera, etc. ) (5) (8)
(6) Entertainment (listening to radio, watching TV, playing CD, DVD, etc. ) (5) (8)
(7) Socializing (having parties, issuing invitations, going for picnics, going sightseeing, entertaining guests, etc. ) (5 ) (8)
(8) Expressing your reactions to these activities (5 )
(1) Describing feelings (happy, sad, angry, upset, pleased, proud, lonely, worried, nervous, afraid, etc. ) (5) (8)
(2) Expressing emotions (smiling, laughing, crying, shouting, etc. )(5) (8)
(3) Describing facial expressions and gestures (5 ) (8)
8. 人际关系 (Interpersonal relationships)
(1) People (parent, brother, sister, other family members, friend, neighbor, teacher, etc. ) (5) (8)
(2) Social behaviors (greeting, introducing, giving thanks, asking for permission, asking for help, so1ving problems, dea1ing with conflicts, etc. ) (5 ) (8)
(3) Getting together (making plans / arrangements, time, date, place, event, etc. ) (5) (8)
9. 计划与愿望 (Plans and intentions)
(1) Planning (holidays, social events, travel, further education, jobs, etc. ) (5) (8)
(2) Organising (asking for advice, asking for help, asking for. permission, exploring possibilities, expressing needs and wants, etc. ) (5 ) (8)
10. 节假日活动(Festivals, holidays and celebrations)
(1) Cultura1 festivals (Spring Festivals, New Year's Day, Christmas, etc. ) (5) (8)
(2) Religious holidays (Christmas, Easter, Ramada, etc. ) (5) (8)
(3) Personal celebrations (birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc. )(5) (8)
(4) Describing your own experiences of these activities and stating your preferences, etc.
11. 购物 (Shopping)
(1 ) Planning (shopping list, needs, wants, etc. ) (5)
(2) Products (clothes, groceries, personal items, electronics, etc. )(5) (8)
(3) Selecting (quality, weights, measures, size, color, style, etc. )(5) (8)
(4) Paying (price, quantity, etc. ) (5)
(5 ) Expressing comp1iments and responding to them (8)
12. 饮食 (Food and drink)
(1 ) Meats (beef, chicken, pork, fish, etc. ) (5)
(2) Soups (chicken, tofu, vegetab1e, etc. ) (5)
(3 ) Vegetables (cabbage, eggplant, etc. ) (5 ) (8)
(4) Staple food (rice, bread, noodles, cake) (5) (8)
(5) Drinks (milk, water, juice, soft drink, coke, alcoholic drinks, beer, wine, etc. ) (5)
(6) Fast foods (sandwiches, noodles, dumplings, hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, etc. ) (5) (8)
(7) Snacks (ice cream, chips, etc. ) (5)
(8) Eating customs (ways of eating, kinds of food, times to eat, table manners, chopsticks, knife, fork, etc. ) (5) (8)
(9) Ordering and offering different foods and drinks (5) (8)
(10) Likes and dislikes (favorite food, favorite drinks, etc. ) (5 )(8)
(1) Eating habits (5) (8)
(2) Physical fitness and exercise (5 ) (8)
(3) Persona1 hygiene (5) (8)
(4) Illnesses (stomachache, headache, flu, cold, etc. ) (5) (8)
(5) Medications (5) (8)
(6) Accidents (5) (8)
(7） Doctors, nurses & hospitals (5) (8)
(8) Describing problems (parts of the body, pains, etc. )
(9) Medical insurance (8)
●TURN TAKING话轮 转换；
1上课 (Beginning a class)
(1)Lets start now / Lets begin our class / lesson
(2)Stand up, please
(3)Sit down, please
2 问候 (Greeting)
（4）〖ZK(#]Hello, boys and girls / children
（5）Good morning, class / everyone / everybody / children / boys and girls
（6）Good afternoon, class / everyone / everybody / children / boys and girl s（7）How are you today?
3考勤 (Checking attendance)
（8）Whos on duty today? / Whos helping this morning / today ?
（9）Is everyone / everybody here / present?
（10）Is anyone away? / Is anybody away?
（11）Is anyone absent? / Is anybody absent?
（12）Whos absent? / Whos away?
（13）Where is he / she?
（14）Try to be on time / Dont be late next time
（15）Go back to your seat, please
（16）What day is it today?
（17）Whats the date today?
（18）Whats the weather like today?
（19）Whats it like outside?
4 宣布 (Announcing)
(20）Lets start working / Lets begin / start a n ew lesson / Lets begin / start our lesson
(21) First, lets review / do some review
(22) What did we learn in the last lesson?
(23) Who can tell / remember what we did in the last lesson / yesterday?
(24) Now were going to do something new / different / Now lets le arn something new
(25) We have some new words / sentences
5 提起注意 (Directing attention)
(26) Ready? / Are you ready?
(27) Did you get there? / Do you understand?
(28) Is that clear?
(29) Any volunteers?
(30) Do you know what to do?
(31) Be quiet, please / Quiet, please
(32) Listen, please
(33) Listen carefully, please
(34) Listen to the tape recorder / the recording
(35) Look carefully, please
(36) Look over here
(37) Watch carefully
(38) Are your watching?
(39) Please look at the blackboard / picture / map
(40) Pay attention to your spelling / pronunciation
6 课堂活动 (Classroom activities)
(41) Start! / Start now
(42) Everybody together / All together
(43) Practise in a group / Practise in groups / In groups, please
(44) Get into groups of three / four
(45) Everybody find a partner / friend
(46) In pairs, please
(47) One at a time / Lets do it one by one
(48) Now you, please / Your turn (Students name).
(49) Next, please Now you do the same, please
(50) Lets act / Lets act out / do the dialogue
(51) Who wants to be A?
(52) Practise the dialogue, please
(53) Now Tom will be A, and the other half will be B
(54) Please take (play) the part of
(55) Whose turn is it?
(56) Its your turn
(57) Wait your turn, please
(58) Stand in line / Line up
(59) One by one / One at a time, please
(60) In twos / In pairs
(61) Dont speak out
(62) Turn around
7 请求 (Request)
(63) Could you please try it again?
(64) Could you please try the next one?
(65) Will you please help me?
8 鼓励 (Encouraging)
(66) Can you try?
(67) Try, please
(68) Try your best / Do your best
(69) Think it over and try again
(70) Dont be afraid / shy
9 指令 (Issuing a command)
(71) Say / Read after me, please
(72) Follow me, please
(73) Do what I do
(74) Repeat, please / Repeat after me
(75) Once more, please / One more time, please
(76) Come here, please
(77) Please come to the front / Come up and write on the blackboard / cha lkboard
(78) Come and write it on the blackboard
(79) Please go back to your seat
(80) In English, please
(81) Put your hand up, please Raise your hand, please
(82) Put your hands down, please / Hands down, please
(83) Say it / Write it in Chinese / English
(84) Please take out your books
(85) Please open your books at page / Find page / Turn to pag e (86) Please answer the question / questions / Please answer my question(s ).
(87) Please read this letter / word / sentence out loud / Please read out this letter / word / sentence
(88) Please stop now / Stop now, please / Stop here, please
(89) Clean up your desk / the classroom, please
(90) Its cleanup time / Tidy up your desk / the classroom
(91) Put your things away / Clean off your desk / Pick up thes craps
(92) Clean the blackboard
(93) Plug in the taperecorder, please
(94) Put the taperecorder away
(95) Put the tape in its box / cassette
(96) Listen and repeat
(97) Look and listen
(98) Repeat after me
(99) Follow the words
(100) Fast / Quickly! / Be quick, please
(101) Hurry! / Hurry up, please
(102) Slow down, please
(104) Bring me some chalk, please
10 禁止和警告 (Prohibition and warning)
(105) Stop talking / Stop talking now, please
(106) Dont talk / Everybody quiet, please
(107) Dont be silly
(108) Settle down
(109) Good, thank you
(110) Good! / Very good / Good job / Good work / Good example
(111) A good answer / Nice work
(112) Excellent / Great! / Well done / Very good / I like the way you (113) Thats interesting!
(114) Dont worry about it / No problem
(115) OK! / Thats OK
(116) I dont think so
(117) Thats not quite right, any other answers? / Thats close / That s almost right
(118) Not quite, can anyone help him / her? / Try again
(119) A good try
12 布置作业 (Setting homework)
(120) For todays homework
(121) Practise after class / Practise at home
(122) Say it out loud, before you write it down
(123) Copy / Print / Write each word twice
(124) Remember (Memorize) these words / sentences
(125) Learn these words / these sentences / this text by heart
(126) Do your homework / Do the next lesson / Do the new work
13 下课 (Dismissing the class)
(127) Hand in your workbooks, please
(128) Time is up
(129) The bell is ringing
(130) Theres the bell
(131) There goes the bell
(132) Lets stop here
(133) Thats all for today
(134) Class is over
(135) Goodbye / Bye / See you next time